[plug] Sundry niggles with Hardy

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:35:20 WST 2008

Hi Dave,

Yes, Intrepid is the next release. Check this link:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseSchedule
Today is the release day! So probably tomorrow when you wake up it will be
available by the time the sun does it's thing.

If you are thinking of upgrading, then I would recommend giving it a shot
and then coming back here and letting us know how it goes. Not all upgrades
are smooth. It's usually better to do a clean install, but if that's not an
option then take the upgrade path.

Perhaps it will even solve some of your issues!

Good luck,
Blake Munro

Regards,

Blake Munro