[plug] Firefox and Bankwest

Shanon Loughton autobot at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 14 18:02:05 WST 2008

Hi Craig

I've had this problem before many times.  It is not exclusive to Linux, it
often happens on Vista/XP as well.  It's simply a problem with BW website
and Firefox.  I can only suggest ensuring you use Firefox 3, as I dont
recall it happening yet since its release a month or 2 ago.  Dont quote me
on that.

BW dont explicitly say they support Firefox, but it should work.  I have
rung their support in the past only to be told to use Internet Exploder and
that suggestion is simply rubbish.

My work around is simply try again later. It always resolves itself, without
clearing cookies or anything too.  If it is continuous for you I have a
weird theory that it may also be at certain times of the day or week in
which BW or doing backend stuff at the same time, so try at irregular times
too.

cheers
Shanon