[plug] Bankwest & Bank of Queensland

Max mn8_linux at westnet.com.au
Sun Sep 14 18:38:41 WST 2008

I have been using the Konqeror browser (kde) with every version of
Mandriva on the Bankwest site, for several years now.
Works fine for me.

cookies set to accept all cookies from domain
  .bankwest.com.au

java OFF

javascript to accept from domain
   .bankwest.com.au

plugins set to domain specific accept
   .bankwest.com.au

Konquueor set to use all ciphers etc....
all crypts ticked

on the odd occasion where i had used firefox it has always worked with
its default settings of   -  accept everything !

However the same cannot be said for The Bank of Queensland
Firefox always works, but i still cant find a workarround to get
Konqueror to show the final page for internet banking that allows me to
enter my user id and password etc...

i have a feeling that it may have something to do with 'CRYPTS'
 'CRYPTO' in settings....
but i dont know enough....

This is the same with mandriva free or one on three different comps,
mandriva 2007 2008 or 2008.1

Any ideas with this one?

Regards Max,
Mandriva 2008.1  KDE 3.5