[plug] firefox

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Mon Sep 15 08:23:31 WST 2008

Sorry to chime in a little late, but I don't think you *really* want to build
Firefox from source. Perhaps what you should consider is visiting

	http://getfirefox.com

and downloading the pre-compiled version. All you then need to do is untar it
and run "<LOCATION>/firefox".

I would not recommend either building from source or (especially) from CVS
unless you really need to - but that's just my two cents.

Cheers,
Lance