[plug] firefox

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Mon Sep 15 09:07:00 WST 2008

Sure, I can completely understand why you'd do it. I was just trying to
communicate that I wouldn't recommend building Firefox/Mozilla from source
unless you were very comfortable with it. Unlike other software, it's not
just a simple ./configure and make.

If you do go down that road, I would recommend using a Mozilla config as a
reference, and being very careful about what features you enable/disable as
this can affect how some extensions work. I'd also add the following to
your .mozconfig as it speeds things up a little:

	mk_add_options MOZ_MAKE_FLAGS=-j4

Of course you can always tweak the 'j' value if you've got a faster/slower
system.

Cheers,
Lance