[plug] calendar server?

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 03:46:16 WST 2008

Hi all,

My wife and I use thunderbird and lightning under windows xp. Our home
server runs fedora core. I'd like to have a calendar server so that
she and I can access from desktop or laptop each other's schedules as
well as a common schedule. I've had a read through some of the help
available for lightning but I'm not finding myself moving towards my
goal at an appreciable speed. Do any of you have something like this
running already? Could someone help me out by pointing me in the right
direction?

Cheers,

Ari