[plug] Altering Gains on Multiple Audio Files

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 3 09:27:15 WST 2009

Kev wrote:
> You can purchase, from Jaycar, a neat little pre-amp (model# PA-928 -
> RIAA I think is the standard) for, from memory, about $16.00.  Inputs
> are switchable between phono and aux.  There is also a similar item
> available in kit form from Altronics.  Such a device might just do
> what you want.
>
> Cheers
> Kev

So a hardware solution is my answer, rather than software? Ideally, the
device would pretend to be headphones for the benefit of the headphone
jack, and a line-out for the purpose of the cd-in jacks, and sort the
difference out in between. Does that sound like its specs? If so,
problem solved!

Jason