[plug] HP-Compaq P4 Desktop PC With Ubuntu Linux installed for $139.00

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 21:54:14 WST 2009

 I am not affiliated with Zazz, but that seems to be a good price...

HP-Compaq P4 Desktop PC
  With Ubuntu Linux installed for $139.00
 Or get XP Professional for $179.00

 $139.00
 +$19.95.95 shipping

Shhh - I think the boss has gone a little funny in the headbone. $139
for a whole entire computer is just silly . . . I tried to put it up
for $159, but he wouldn't hear of it and smacked me upside the h ead
with a rubber mallet . . . right, $139 it is! (that's with Linux; add
$40 for WinXP - still under $200 delivered!)

 And this is a P4 2.8Ghz with half a gig of RAM and 40 gigs of SATA hard drive - not exactly a charity case.  I just don't understand him sometimes.  It's like he loves customers or something . . .

 GO TO ZAZZ