[plug] from another list: Sun workstation

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 08:40:33 WST 2009

Alex Dawson <freecycle at splash.theducks.org>tofreecycleperth at yahoogroups.com
dateMon, Apr 20, 2009 at 08:33subject[freecycleperth] OFFER : Sun Ultra 5 : Nedlandsmailing list<freecycleperth.yahoogroups.com> Filter messages from this mailing listmailed-byreturns.groups.yahoo.comsigned-byyahoogroups.com
hide details 08:33 (5 minutes ago) Reply to all
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from freecycle at splash.theducks.org

have available one Sun Ultra 5 workstation, running Solaris 10. I think
it has 256MB RAM + 8GB SCSI HDD. With keyboard and mouse, no monitor,
but it just plugs into standard VGA.

Similar to this - http://alum.wpi.edu/%7Etfraser/Machines/ultra-large.jpg - but with newer mouse + keyboard

I'd prefer it to go to a student, but I'll take all requests into
consideration. Not offered "first in best dressed", so a few words on
why you'd want it would be good.