[plug] HP-Compaq P4 Desktop PC With Ubuntu Linux installed for $139.00

Niffum bulkniffum at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 21 00:00:31 WST 2009

looks familiar.. on that's right.. that's looks identical to the box
I installed zoneminder on.. and shoved an 8 port real time capture
card in.. works great as a cctv box  ($50 ex commercial cctv cameras
with auto-iris from ebay work a treat :)  I think i got mine cheaper
(6 months ago), out of the quokka.. came with a few extra's that i
wasn't sure what to do with.. you know, keyboard, mouse, monitor... I
do have a problem with that website.. theres no buy it now button for
anything and i'm already sick of registering to random websites for this year.

They tend to warm up the room a bit.  I should really get a few more
for winter.. you know... doing the environmental thing... theres no
reason to wastefully generate heat without the heater doing any
processing.  Its an interesting idea... a server farm could be an
interesting way of central heating.