[plug] Participate in research, learn about and use Linux security systems

Cliffe Schreuders C.Schreuders at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Aug 13 14:10:48 WST 2009

Hi, my name is Cliffe Schreuders and I am currently recruiting participants for my PhD research in order to compare the usability of three Linux security systems.

If you participate you could WIN AN IPOD NANO!

Participation will involve learning about three Linux security systems, using them, and giving feedback. Participants will attend one session which is expected to take about 3 hours. A number of sessions will be scheduled over the next month or so. The sessions take place at Murdoch University, South St, Murdoch.

If you are interested in participating, please send me an email (c.schreuders at murdoch.edu.au).

The session times for the coming week are:
Wednesday 19th August: 10:30 am
Thursday 20th August: 1:30 pm
Thursday 20th August: 6:30 pm

If you would like to attend one of the above times I can reserve a place for you. If those session times do not suit you, please let me know what times you will be available in the coming weeks and I will try to organise a session time which suits you.

Thank you,

Z. Cliffe Schreuders
PhD Candidate
School of IT
Murdoch University

PS: I checked with Patrick Coleman before posting this to the mailing list. Thanks again.