[plug] Participate in research, learn about and use Linux security systems

Z. Cliffe Schreuders c.schreuders at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Aug 19 22:57:43 WST 2009

Thanks Paul. That will be great. There are still a couple of spots left
tomorrow. I'll send you the details off-list.

I think the attachment is just the inline PLUG info. Although I am not
sure why it adds it as an attachment in my case.

Just a quick update for anyone else who reads this: these sessions have
been confirmed for the coming weeks, and more will be booked soon.

*    26th August, Wednesday 10:30am
    2nd September, Wednesday 10:30am *

Cheers,

Cliffe.