[plug] Participate in research, learn about and use Linux security systems

Z. Cliffe Schreuders c.schreuders at murdoch.edu.au
Sat Aug 22 18:37:50 WST 2009

Thank you to everyone who have participated. It would be great if I
could recruit more people who are *Linux users*, so if you are
interested then *please seriously consider participating*.

You can't trust the programs that you run with all of your privileges. A
solution is to restrict what programs are allowed to do. This study
compares the usability of three application confinement systems. You
will learn about, use, and give feedback about three security systems.

If you participate your involvement will be for *one session* which
takes about three hours.

These are the sessions running this coming week. If you can make it to
any of these sessions then please let me know.

*This Week:
    Wednesday 26th August, 10:30am
    Thursday 27th August, 11:30am
    Thursday 27th August, 4:30am
*
More sessions for the Murdoch study break will be announced soon. This
may be the last week sessions will run. So far the following times are
confirmed.
*Following Week (Murdoch Study Break):
**    Wednesday 2nd September, 10:30am
    Wednesday 2nd September, 3:30pm
*
If you would like to participate in a session or have any questions then
please email me (c.schreuders at murdoch.edu.au).

Thanks,

Z. Cliffe Schreuders
PhD Candidate