[plug] Mini ITX Access Point?

Adam Ashley plug at adamashley.name
Thu Aug 20 20:13:53 WST 2009

If you're after a good range of mini-itx boards with multiple nics,
including wireless checkout www.logicsupply.com

They focus on industrial applications so have lots of multi-nic, no
fan boards and they ship to Aus. Got myself a Gigabyte GA-6KIEH-RH
board from them they assembled the board with the intel mobile
processor and shipped it within a day had it by the end of the week.

Awesome board by the way it's now powering my network server running
opensolaris. Dual gigabyte nics, 5 sata ports, 4gb ram, hdmi, dvi,
vga, component video, pci slot, mini pci, mini pci express, CF slot
all on board.

Adam Ashley