[plug] Evolution defaults ...

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 5 20:33:31 WST 2009

hi all,

Some of you may have remembered the post I made a while ago about SUE
destroying my 10.3 installation with their "last security update".

I have since installed SUSE 11.2 (I know, but I'm used to it, and it is
a work machine ...)

Since then, when I click on a URL in Evolution, I get messages that say
"epiphany doesn't exist" (well that's not the EXACT message, but you get
the idea ...

I have Googled to find how to adjust volution, but it's all ooolllddd.
Anybody know how to change the default browser? And it's KDE - KDE 4.3
is not nearly as bad as KDE 4.x was ....

--
Richard Meyer
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.

Linux Counter user #306629