[plug] Help for a prospective user in Woodvale

Bruce M. Axtens bruce.axtens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:16:19 WST 2009

G'day everyone

Saturday I got a call from a bloke in his 60s called Neil, who lives in
Woodvale. He called here in the belief that Daniel was still secretary.
Daniel wasn't able to take the call so I spent about half an hour
talking him though some aspects of the Linux experience. He wants to get
involved with Linux, and is looking forward to the challenge of getting
his mind around it. However, he really needs someone to talk with on the
phone and would really like either somewhere he can go to actually have
Linux demonstrated, or have someone visit. He's got Windows XP and
ultimately would like to have a dual-boot situation going. He's been
looking through the plug.org.au website looking for phone numbers, but
to no avail.

I was wondering if there are any of you out there who'd be willing to
send me your phone number so that I can pass it on to Neil when he
phones me tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Bruce.