[plug] Broadband providers.

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 15 23:11:02 WST 2009

On 15 Feb 2009 at 18:12, Richard Meyer wrote:

> On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 17:56 +0900, Arie Hol wrote:
> >
> > On 15 Feb 2009 at 14:19, Richard Meyer wrote:
> >

> > 8< ------------ snip -------------- >8
 Hi Arie ....

> Thanks for the link, but it doesn't really help, because my phone number
> is in Currambine, while I am asking about Somerley, where I intend to
> move.   ;-)
>
> Once I've moved there and got a phone, I can check.  ;-)   The fact that
> I don't know anyone in Somerley whose phone number I can use precludes
> me using their number for the check [**** BRAIN STORM ****] ...... BUT
> by one of those serendipitous coincidences that makes people believe
> that live is ordered, not random - a friend of a friend lives in the
> same street. (1)
>
> I could ask for his number and run a check ...... in fact I will.
>
> Thanks
> RM

If you don't have your own phone number, you could always use the phone
number of a business located in the same exchange/area - your main
objective is get data about ISP services at the exchange rather than a
particular phone number.

Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.  :-)

Regards Arie