[plug] Unattended reset of ADSL modem

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Tue Feb 17 13:03:22 WST 2009

On Tuesday 12:24:57 Matt Kemner wrote:
> And now that I'm using a cisco router of course I
> don't have any hassles either, but that is kinda
> overkill for home use :)

Oh, is that what the stacks of plutonium were for...? (-:

I've had good results from TP-Link gear. Dirt cheap, made
(somewhere) in China, It Just Works(tm) & has generally
been quite reliable.

Have replaced D-Link DSL routers with same at least 3
times (once in Tullah, Tasmania, for range; once in
Melville for reliability, once in East Perth because I
happened to have a WA601G to hand & it bridges), has
always worked out well.

Cheers; Leon