[plug] iinet freezone

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 10:11:36 WST 2009

Thanks Bernd
That link looks like what I am looking for.I am finally back to
where I was before iinet decided to upgrade their site.
Correspondence with iinet support would indicate either they don't know
their product or they don't want people to be using ftp because as far
as they are concerned you either have flash installed or you can't use
the free zone.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Cheers
Innis