[plug] SATA drives on another system

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Jan 30 10:35:45 WST 2009

Daniel,
These drives are only being accessed to try to exact some data from them
after that they are destroyed. I'm a little hesitate in doing any kind of
rebuild for the fear of altering the data on a particular area.
But I will be careful.  What I was hoping is that I could use the
distribution rescue to bring the system up and copy the data off.
Obliviously it's a lot more complicated than that.  Thanks for the heads
up, I will have a read and if I have a question I'll post.

Regards,

Jon

Jon L. Miller MCNE CNE CCNA
East Perth, WA 6004