[plug] Re: Wireless AP not found in iwlist

Lucas van Staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Thu Jun 11 16:27:40 WST 2009

Ok, some more info,

just remembered that the Linux Mint cd can be used as a live cd, so I
booted up on it (same mint as my office machine),
and the network cards can see both AP's fine, and connect fine to Belkin
N AP

So....

It most definately is something missing on my ubuntu server install, I
just have no clue what.

-Lucas