[plug] SMP Athlon MP 1600+

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:09:18 WST 2009

Hi Tim,

Please let us know (or provide a url) about the recycling event! Perth
doesn't get too many of these, and I'll spread the word (as will
others here).

Regarding the computer - does it POST? Have you reset the CMOS values
to the safety defaults? Have you tried having it boot from a floppy
drive? What boot order options does it give you?

Regards,

Ari