[plug] Free stuff thread

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:05:13 WST 2009

Maybe we should have a running giveaway thread?

There's someone on iinet.general giving away a 3U APC UPSat the moment.

I've got the following items (the list is likely to grow) heading to
recycling/bulk rubbish:

- 19" CRT monitor (not flat screen)

- 200W ATX PSU (old, haven't tested it recently, caps may have dried
out after all this time)

- Netcomm NB5 ADSL2/2+ modem/router (works fine, latest firmware, but
the plug back has only one of the four original screws holding it
together after it got stepped on and the plastic crunched)

- USB 2.0 back plate with four USB sockets

Collect from Parkwood.

Ari