[plug] Consolidated supply - clarification?

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:10:16 WST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 14:26 +0800, David Dartnall wrote:
> Does item 3 rule out taking Telstra's Homeline Budget plan at $20.95
> and
> using another ISP for broadband?

Well, clearly _not_ because that is what I have.

Living non-metro where the CSG is already bad I didn't want to make it
worse by going non-Telstra for the copper service. So, I have the basic
budget plan with Telstra and then have amnet as my adsl isp with their
voip plan for all my calls. I'm saving a heap by never dialling timed
STD anymore and keep the benefit of Telstra having to fix line faults at
their usual pace rather than them complaining that I use third party
providers.

Gavin