[plug] Kubuntu Koala

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Nov 5 13:44:57 WST 2009

Hi there,

I've just installed Kubuntu Koala and I'm wanting to install VMWare - it
seems to do this I have to install a package called vmware-package which
repacks the VMWare stuff into Debian packages.

When I try to do this it wants "libstdc++5" which it says it can't
install - a quick search shows "libstdc++6" available but not 5 ....

Any ideas? I'm really new at the Debianista type distros so any help
appreciated.

Thanks

--
Richard Meyer
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.

Linux Counter user #306629