[plug] A sed question?

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:39:20 WST 2009

> I would prefer to migrate  the task to a Linux environment - but this
> would mean moving too many files backwards and forwards.

Shared folder across a network?

At one time my dad was using a linux box just to do some postscript
editing with tools, but producing and using it in windows. He'd
generate the initial file, and then over a shared folder, putty in and
execute the script that processed the file, then just grab the
resultant file straight back out of his "My Documents" all processed!

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia