[plug] New Member Mid West WA

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Thu Oct 22 12:36:18 WST 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:26:52 pm philc wrote:
> ISP is Broadband net now known as Intelligent IP a
> wireless provider to many of us out in the scrub

Hi, Phil;

The place I'm staying at in Albany switched IIP to Ocean.
They seem to have more clues, better service (originally
BBN/IIP & Ocean shared equipment).

If you have an Optus phone tower in town, you can get
a Mobile Internet dongle from Virgin for $34 a month,
5GB quota then clamps to 128kb (double what as ADSL link
will usually clamp to), no excess fees... works in Albany
whereas Three does not (unless you roam to Optus, which
costs significantly more $$$).

Cheers; Leon