[plug] New Member Mid West WA

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 22 14:32:20 WST 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 12:26 +0800, philc wrote:
> Good morning  list .
> Introducing  myself
>
> Phil Based in Perenjori     3.5 hours NE Perth
> 1.7 Hours S E Geraldton
>
> Ubuntu  /mint/Puppy user   since Aug 2008
>
> Have burned an distributed over 130 Ubuntu CD s  for free
> to people who had never used Linux before    80 now  regular Linux users
>
> Not especially  talented  with things computers   although have built
> last 4 machines myself
>

> ISP is Broadband net now known as Intelligent IP  a wireless   provider
> to many of us out  in the scrub
>

> Looking forward  to being part of this group
> Cheers  Phil
> _

Hi Phil,

Welcome.

You are one tough evangelising SOB (I say that in the nicest possible
way, of course), I've managed to convert my son and gave my daughter an
X30 with Kububtu on it, which she hasn't overwritten, mainly, I suspect,
because there's no convenient CD drive on it.

Hope you like it here.

Cheers
--
Richard Meyer
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.

Linux Counter user #306629