[plug] Consolidated supply

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sat Oct 31 17:34:19 WST 2009

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> (Who thankfully can choose to have a "standard" line at home,
> complete with exchange-powered handset, in case of emergencies.)

This is one of the reasons I went with the most basic Telstra home package and then an adsl on top
of that. To be honest, the cost difference between a comparable "naked line" packaged from one of
the providers, and the equivalent ADSL on top of the cheapest Telstra package was almost equivalent
in cost. As you said though, doing it this way I can dial 000 if the excrement hits the rotary air
distributor.

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them