[plug] OT: Pool of IPs for testing load-balanced connections

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Sep 3 14:01:43 WST 2009

There's not much difference between me throwing the odd icmp at a
Telstra Boarder (for example) and the same Telstra Boarding having to
pass the icmp across their network to my (currently non-existent) pool
of IPs.

There's also several orders of magnitude fewer devices in this scenario
than in the ones listed previously.

Adrian