[plug] Linux tablets.

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 10:59:45 WST 2010

Hanvon bc10 touchpad  (also samsung galaxy s :)

Being a glutton for punishment
I wanted something to play with

getting linux install is EASY :)
no touchscreen yet and wireless a pain
(but can use a belkin 54g usb for wirless, anyone know of another wireless usb that just works?)

ubuntu 10.4 (64bit)
ubuntu netbook
both where installed via wubi

but can run linux livecd off usb dvd no probs

anyone else tinkering??