[plug] wireless usb that just works

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 11:07:24 WST 2010

Hi

I have a belkin 54g that I can connect and instantly reconised (but can only get working with security off) usb is oldddd model

I have a tp-link that takes jumoing through hoops to work

any one know of any current wireless usb that are pretty well reconised simply by plugin in (like the belkin) but is current and hopefully faster and the sercuity works (although as a util general purpose I can live without it if need be)

thanks

p.s. using for network access with hanvon bc10 to do linux update