[plug] nifty hardware that just works :)

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 10:01:07 WST 2010

http://www.swannsecurity.com/s/products/view/?product=443
this is the one I bought
from dicks smith for $50

Austin had some other brand for $30
(but I was out with mrs in other direction and needed asap)
(think main difference is the data lights)

Another item I like is the i-rocks wireless mouse and keyboards
(cheap with good response and range(over 3m)
can plug and work in any linux & windows
Anyone see some let me know, I want another set :)

anyone know of a good usb TV??