[plug] nifty hardware that just works :)

Kev kdownes at oceanbroadband.net
Sun Aug 15 12:59:33 WST 2010

Anyware (in Osborne Pk) are the wholesalers for i-Rock stuff.  Someone
else on the list must have an acct there.  I'm little help for you as
I'm in Albany.

Cheers
Kev

WolfBite wrote:
> Another item I like is the i-rocks wireless mouse and keyboards
> (cheap with good response and range(over 3m)
> can plug and work in any linux & windows
> Anyone see some let me know, I want another set :)

Kev Downes
The Other Other Operation
kdownes at oceanbroadband.net  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.