[plug] PLUG servers, and Meetings

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon Aug 23 20:49:13 WST 2010

On 23/08/10 16:23, Bret Busby wrote:
> I had installed Ekiga on a number of machines, and have given up on it
> as a bad joke - it doesn't work and it appears to be unsupported, from
> my experience.

I've used ekiga quite a bit in conjunction with asterisk, zoiper and hardware sip devices. It seemed
to work ok when configured properly. (used being the operative word. Now I no longer live in a
country with an oppressive government I have less need for encrypted VOIP - I just live in a country
with a population who can't actually decide who they want to govern!).

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them