[plug] Where to report? cpufreq on suspend, resume issue

Carl Gherardi carl.gherardi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:41:24 WST 2010

Hey Guys,

I've just spent 25 minutes attempting to find a place to register a
bug with Ubuntu in bugzilla or otherwise, and the 'ubuntu-bug' command
fails because i'm behind a firewall.

Just in case there is some knowledge on the list.

1) Using the gnome applet, adjust cpu to 'performance' setting
2) Suspend laptop by shutting lid
3) Resume laptop
4) Find i'm unable to modify cpu freq again.

Lenovo Thinkpad.

Given that this bug probably exists as a combination of cpufreqd, the
gnome applet and the suspend/resume scripts

2 Questions.

- Where should I be reporting for Ubuntu? Buggered if I can find a web
form/bugzilla for Ubuntu issue tracking.
- Anyone know how to manually adjust the settings or poke it so I can

Thanks

Carl G