[plug] http monitoring munin or others

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 16:26:27 WST 2010

Ok, my head hurts getting this working (and it is sortof)

Currently using lighttpd & munin to monitor computers,cpu, etc
2 machines are working (still have to sort out the other 2)

query is I want to monitor the computers,temp,space etc
I want to keep it light ie lighttpd instead of apache
runn on debian & ubuntu (even have a qnap 209 running debian :)
all other monitoring seem to have  alot of setups, config, and baggage

munin is my first for monitoring and graphing (any other surgestions?

thanks