[plug] telstra and ubuntu 9.10

Michael Holland michael.holland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:25:42 WST 2010

I've heard BigPond do things a little oddly, but orm is using Telstra.
Same nextG, but different APN,authentication, etc.
On Telstra 3G prepay I get:

   Primary DNS Server:  	139.130.4.4
   Secondary DNS Server: 	203.50.2.71

orm, you need to provide more info. Too vague so far. Which GT? What
problem? What tried?