[plug] Wireless Broadband - USB Modem

Kevin Shackleton kevins at reachnet.com.au
Mon Jan 25 12:16:49 WST 2010

Leon, have you played with an external antenna at all?  The Huwei I
played with had a tiny connector and I couldn't find an adapter to SMA.

(our reception of Optus near Dandaragan is only just on the scale, so an
antenna is important.  All is due to change if the Feds pay Optus to run
a new fibre - they'll drop off radio masts along their own fibre).

Thanks,

Kevin.