[plug] logmein.com

Lucas van Staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Fri Jan 29 12:06:19 WST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it did not help.

It seems to use a flash interface (flash 10 loaded)

I have Managed to find soem more log details

LogMeIn Remote Control Client
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 LogMeIn, Inc. Patented and patents pending.
Host reports version 982.
Client version 1.0.34.

Connecting...
alliance-office-qbhcadhcak.app02-14.logmein.com, port: 443
Connected.

Negotiating SSL... (and here it quits)

So it has something to do with the SSL negotiation.

On another note, the router at the  where I am connecting to has been
found to be faulty, so maybe that is the cause.
I will see what happens once it is replaced next week.

-Lucas