[plug] trying to buy a linux netbook

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 07:48:20 WST 2010

asus eee pc 1000H

dual boot winxp and ubuntu 9.04   http://array.org/ubuntu/
everything works

if you have any issue you can test with both
its still a window world so theres still stuff you have to use
(but at same time show the other side tooooo :D
also if you have any issues with comp, you can still shut the tech up with windows
(wait for the idiot that blames the problem on dual booting, whos a bright spark :D

ssd not worth it the hd is just as good (if not better and bigger :)

the biggest screen and keyboard without being too big or too small

now sort of my everything USB :) haha

In other words, just make sure you check that someone has install linux on the particular laptop at some stage and either did or didnt have any problems....

regards