[plug] Fwd: Has SLPWA disappeared (fwd)

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Wed Jul 21 18:51:02 WST 2010

Hi

I would be happy to consider donating (in some way to be discussed)
linuxconsultants.com.au to the use of SLPWA members if we can get this off
the ground again. I think Jeremy always envisioned some thing like this.

Kind Regards

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724