[plug] Fwd: Has SLPWA disappeared (fwd)

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 21 18:32:07 WST 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 18:02 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 04:41PM, Alex Polglaze wrote:
> > It is still around but very, very dormant.
>
> OK, so what do we need to un-doormat it? Presumably
> an office-holder or few would be in order?
>
> Cheers; Leon
> [hello from Bassendean Library]

It has been a *very* long time since any office holders met.  Does
anyone want to put their hands up?

First order of business would be to decide what role SLPWA would fill.
That was less than obvious at the time it folded.  There was a distinct
lack of interest from those it was supposed to serve.

Regards,
Tim Bowden