[plug] Fwd: Has SLPWA disappeared (charge!)

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Wed Jul 21 20:37:37 WST 2010

Hi

If we decide to have a meeting about this I will be happy to pay the domain
registration. I was in charge but let it lapse as there was no interest. I
would like to put forward the registration of slp.asn.au over
slpwa.asn.auor even both.

I think I have shown I am all for it even putting my some of my business and
footing some of the costs.

Step up.