[plug] DNS Backup NS's

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Jul 28 21:45:29 WST 2010

On 28/07/10 21:13, Tim wrote:
> http://dns.hosting.purewhite.id.au/dokuwiki/_export/code/etc_bind_named.conf.local.plug?codeblock=0
>
> Not sure how that works with authentication. I'm on my phone atm. I can
> make the page visible without logging in if needed.

Yeah, I already tried that but I suspect it uses some funky javascript to do its magic. I'd paste in
the results here but it's a big load of html and links..

When you get a chance, try this to see what it spits out.

wget -O -
http://dns.hosting.purewhite.id.au/dokuwiki/_export/code/etc_bind_named.conf.local.plug?codeblock=0

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them