[plug] DNS Backup NS's

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Thu Jul 29 09:00:52 WST 2010

On 28/07/10 22:02, Brad Campbell wrote:
> On 28/07/10 21:52, Tim wrote:
>> Give it a shot now. I've made the page visible to the world, so it
>> should just work I think.
>>

> Yep, that works. Now I wonder if there was a logical way to supply my
> credentials to wget to allow it to get the page.

Now.. the options {} block in that file clashes with my debian default bind9 installation as it
already defines an options {} block. I've worked around that temporarily, but I wonder if it would
not be better to put the allow-transfer in each zone definition instead and remove the options {} block.

Then again, maybe this won't bite anyone else.

Brad