[plug] AGM Reminder

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Mar 9 08:46:01 WST 2010

Hello

Has the venue been confirmed Tim? Also, it may be a good idea to repost
a message that has all the details in one place.

Sometimes 'AGM' scares people away as they can be long, stuffy, and
boring [1]. If you were to communicate the agenda/proceedings and approx
how long you expect the meeting to last, you may get more takers.

All the best
Jacqueline

Your online PC accessible anywhere, from anything
GoPC http://www.gopc.net

[1] Not that I can remember a PLUG AGM as long, stuffy, and boring :)