[plug] Meeting tonight?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 9 17:36:33 WST 2010

blueproximity worked ok ... sort of.

Wouldnt always work until the phone was quite close - and sometimes
failed to lock - was an early version though.

Drained the phone battery very fast (treo650 - would be worth trying
with something newer/more modern).

Think I might retest it using my nokia n900 as BT on that lasts for
hours playing music  to BT headphones.

I had ideas of being able to leave the laptop on a bench while wandering
the room or next door and be safe from casual prying when I was
distracted, but it wasnt good enough to trust.

Billk