[plug] Exploring world of ipv6 - tunnels

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:05:13 WST 2010

I'm starting to explore the world of ipv6. Seeing as I'm on a telstra
wireless broadband connected, I'm double natted. I'm thinking that to
best play with ipv6 I need a tunnel somewhere. I know there are a
number of tunnel brokers, sixxs and gogo6 are the first that come up.
I also have a server that has a ipv6 address.
So my options are to use a tunnel broker, or setup my own tunnel to my
server and go from there.
Any suggestions (linux server and client)? What works best, easiest.
How secure are the tunnels?

Thanks

Tim
p.s. Using ubuntu, so tunnel software in ubuntu repo's would be nice

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia