[plug] Linux Friendly Broadband ISP's

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 14:24:01 WST 2010

I dumped a Siemens 4200 ADSL (from BigPond), it was a really cheap and not so good (to say the least) modem. It had a proprietary F/W and I could not find a way to update it, I think it's really not supported anymore or there was no F/W for Australia (if I remember correctly). I think it's better to buy your own modem, lots of options not expensive these days.
Fred